RESOURCES / LIVE, GIVE, OWE, GROW
Let’s face it—budgets are boring! When it comes to cash flow management, we prefer using the Live, Give, Owe, Grow plan. Money comes in and goes out, but we should control our money, not the other way around. Over time, if we spend less than we earn, we can pursue financial success. Inherent in this principle is sending our money to the right places.
For as complicated as money may seem, it only has four potential uses:
- We can live on it.
- We can give it away.
- We can pay what we owe in debt or taxes.
- We can make it grow through saving.
Since we control our money and not the other way around, which of these uses is most important to you? Which do you want to see as a smaller portion of your plan? The Live, Give, Owe, Grow exercise puts you in control.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Take the Live, Give, Owe, Grow Assessment and see where you currently stand.
- As part of our discussions with you, we help you determine which portions you would like to increase or decrease and plan the action steps to make that happen.
- Year after year, we work with you to adjust your chart based on your money usage.
ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?
Wealth Impact Advisors, LLC
2735 Crawfis Blvd., Suite 200
Akron, Ohio 44333
Securities offered through Valmark Securities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Valmark Advisers, Inc., an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. 130 Springside Drive, Suite 300, Akron, OH 44333-2431 · (800) 765-5201. Wealth Impact Advisors, LLC is a separate entity from Valmark Securities, Inc. and Valmark Advisers, Inc.